VFA-Forum interlift 2019
The VFA-Interlift e.V. - Association for Lift Technology - will again be promoting its speakers' Forum for both exhibitors and visitors at the interlift tradeshow.
During the four days of the fair, visitors to the Forum will have the opportunity to take part in almost 50 lectures on a wide variety of topics in the Forum in the new Hall 2. This year, the focus of the international lectures will clearly be on the topic of digitisation and thus reflects the current global change in the industry. Numerous exciting elevator markets will be highlighted, including the future market of India, the Polish elevator market as the gateway to the Baltic States and the Turkish market as the threshold to the markets of the Near and Middle East. The audience can save time and gain a compact overview of the current upheaval in European and international regulations and of the latest lift-related products.
Listening is free of charge and no registration is required. All presentations will be simultaneously interpreted in German-English or English-German.
The main topics in 2019:
- New products and services
- Development and implementation of national, European and international standardisation
- International markets:
- Great Britain after the Brexit
- Future market India
- Turkey as the gateway to the Middle East
- South Africa
- Elevator 4.0: smart handling of smart elevators - changed business models
- Building Information Modeling: BIM for the elevator - the new roles, processes and data
- The elevator and its users: design meets emotions
- Qualification of personnel in the elevator industry: blended learning - the future of learning?!
For further information, please contact: