VFA-Forum interlift 2019
The VFA-Interlift e.V. - Association for Lift Technology - will again be promoting its speakers' Forum for both exhibitors and visitors at the interlift tradeshow. You are cordially invited to hold a lecture of approximately 20 minutes plus a 10-minutes discussion period.
The main topics in 2019:
- New products and services
- Development and implementation of national, European and international standardisation
- International markets:
- Great Britain after the Brexit
- Future market India
- Turkey as the gateway to the Middle East
- South Africa
- Elevator 4.0: smart handling of smart elevators - changed business models
- Building Information Modeling: BIM for the elevator - the new roles, processes and data
- The elevator and its users: design meets emotions
- Qualification of personnel in the elevator industry: blended learning - the future of learning?!
Lectures should be submitted by Friday 12 April 2019 with speaker names, company/institution, communication data and a ten-line summary of the presentation content in English for internal selection. We will inform you of the acceptance of your presentation by mid-June 2019. After the fair, the presentations will be published on the VFA website.
For further information, please contact:
Ms Anja Gietz, VFA-Interlift e.V.
D-20537 Hamburg, Germany
phone +49 40 727301-50,
fax +49 40 727301-60
Lectures will be translated simultaneously: English – German and German - English. Free entrance.