Top benchmark for interlift 2017
- Visitor record: 21,260 visitors from 107 countries, 60 % was a foreigner
(2017: 20,440 visitors from 100 countries, every second visitor (54 %) came from outside Germany)
- Exhibitor record: 574 exhibitors from 48 countries and 71 % of them are foreign exhibitors
(2015: 541 exhibitors from 43 countries, 70 % exhibitors came from foreign countries)
- Record of exhibition space: 44,000 m² (2015: 42,500 m²)
- For 95 % of the trade visitors achieved a (very) good business result overall
- 86 % of the visitors respectively expressed the (very) high intention of visting again and would recommend the interlift at all times!
- 85 % of the visitors are involved as decision makers in investment descisions
For the first time, there will be a logistics point at interlift 2019, so direct access to the exhibition grounds is no longer possible!
Please forward the following route description to your forwarding agent and/or driver in order to ensure a smooth process for all participants.
In the construction phase and during the interlift 2019, we offer you the newly created Service Point as your one-stop-shop for the technical services of the companies: Greger (suspension, audiovisual rental service), mesomondo (rental furniture), Schenker (transportation services), Rappenglitz (complete stands, rental furniture), STAWA (electricity, water, compressed air), BTG (forwarding) and Zirbelnuss (cleaning).
The Service Point is located in the trade fair management, in the outdoor area between halls 8 (Cube) and 9.