VFA-Forum interlift 2021
The VFA-Interlift e.V. - Association for Lift Technology - will again be promoting its speakers' Forum for both exhibitors and visitors at the interlift tradeshow.
Listening is free of charge and no registration is required. All presentations will be simultaneously interpreted in German-English or English-German.
Call for Papers
We cordially invite you to give a specialist lecture of about 20 minutes, followed by a discussion period of about 5 minutes. The lecture is free of charge.
Main topics are for the year 2021:
- New products and services
- National, European and international standardisation
- International markets:
- Effects of Brexit on the elevator industry - first experiences
- Germany, Spain, Middle East, Australia
- Building Information Modeling: BIM for the elevator
- Safety and security: functional safety and IT security
- Remote monitoring and predictive maintenance - new business models?!
- Occupational safety
- Technical implementation of pandemic requirements
- Tests, certifications - what will change
Please submit your lecture offer by Friday 16 April 2021.
Please state the name of the speaker, company/institution, as well as the communication data and an approximately ten-line abstract of the lecture content for review by the forum committee. By mid-June 2021 you will be informed about the acceptance of your presentation and about the next steps. After the end of the fair, the lectures will be published on the VFA website.