At the beginning of the fair press passes can be obtained at the trade fair management.
To obtain a press pass you need a valid and recognized press identification card or authorization from your editor.
Press passes will only be issued to editorial staff members and journalists. Press passes will not be issued to members of the management of the publishing company, nor to the staff of the advertising or PR department. Press passes cannot be issued in advance.
AFAG Messen und Austellungen GmbH guidelines for obtaining press passes will be followed.
AFAG Messen und Ausstellungen GmbH Guidelines
Press passes will be issued to:
Holders of identification cards of the following associations:
- German Journalist Association (DVJ)
- ver.di (IG Media; German Jounalist Union, German Employees´ Union (DAG)
- Association of magazine publishers
- Persons with an international press pass issued by the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) in Brussels.
Holders of identification cards of professional journalist associations
-who can present an original letterhead ( copies are unacceptable), which shows that they are assigned to cover this fair or who present a current authorization including name.
-who present an up-to-date masthead in which they are listed as editor/photographer/fully accredited employee or journalist.
Radio and TV-journalists, production companies who can present an editorial contract on original company letterhead (no copies) from a television/broadcasting company.
- who can present an original letterhead( copies are unacceptable), which shows that they are assigned to cover this fair or who present a current authorization including name.
- who present an up-to-date masthead in which they are listed as editor/ photographer/ fully accredited employee/ journalist.
Members of youth press organizations
A one-day ticket will be issued to holders of a valid identification card once.
Members of internet editorial staff belonging to the principal editorial staff or publishing houses, respectively whose online publications or information channels are in the fair community.
Persons who can prove employment by the press and public relations department of an administrative authority or institution (e.g. press spokes men/women, press and information offices of exhibiting companies).
Any person who does not fulfill the above mentioned guidelines or is not in possession of a valid press identification or any person presenting press identification of associations or organizations, which are not authorized by the Conference of the Ministry of the Interior cannot obtain a press pass.